Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Things I love about my soon to be 2 1/2 year old

1. He calls peanut m&ms "beans". He thinks they are jelly beans.
2. He watches me blow on his food if it is hot and then before he will take a bite of what I am giving him he also must blow on it.
3. He announces to everyone in the house that whomever is in the bathroom is either peeing or pooing.
4. He steals my deodorant any chance he gets and I find him with it under his shirt and he is putting it on his arm pits.
5. He love to talk on the phone and will talk with his grandmas for a good 10 minutes. He announces to them when they answer the phone "Hi gama. It's Cole" and points to his chest. He will also show them pictures through the phone. Their conversations usually consist of onyx chasing camels.

6. He eats all the m&m's out of the bag of trail mix before moving on to the cashews (his next favorite). And just so you all know - m&m's do melt in your mouth and even more so in your hands.
7. If you are eating or drinking something and he wants some he walks up to you and says either "bite" or "sip" and points to his open mouth.
8. When asked what he calls his sister he responds with "meatball! Sea-ah-na is meatball"
9. He still lets everyone know that I scream when there are lizards (and now snakes) in the house.
10. He is starting to get annoyed with Siena touching his face yet he can bug her as much as he wants.
11. He debates over which movie to watch (he lines up his dvd's) and then when he has figured it out he tells you which one he wants:
Cars - "cars" or "car zoom zoom" occasionally he says "Cool car" which he learned from Dylan.
Shrek - "wreck" or "ogre"
Twilight - "tawilite" (he loves the deer (camel) running in the beginning and of course the baseball scene).
The Sandlot - "baaallll" or "doggie, ball gone"
Finding Nemo - "mom-oh"
12. According to Cole, the difference between tea and iced tea is not that one it hot and cold. The are both cold (sun tea in the fridge) but when looking at both glasses the one with the ice is the "ice tea". He love iced tea.
13. He will take off his diaper when it is wet and ask me for a "new one"
14. He has been super lovey lately and I am eating up all the hugs and kisses I can get.
15. He has to be in charge of the dog. Every night before bedtime he calls for her "On-ah, now!"
16. He is actually letting me take pictures of him!
17. If he can get my car keys, he sneaks into the kitchen and hides on the bench peering out the window making the car alarm go on and off.
18. He doesn't cry when he falls down but he will cry if you tell him no to ice cream.
19. He calls orange juice "orange"
20. He loves to tell you what color things are. He can say all the colors but doesn't exactly get them all correct.

21. He wants to be just like his daddy.
22. Every night when I get home from the night shift he has the door open and is running to me before I even get out of the car. He then wont leave me alone for at least 10 minutes. Siena voices her annoyance with not getting a boob right away.
23. He understands absolutely everything you tell him. It's really scary.
24. I love that he repeats anything I ask him to.
cinnamon - "cinamint"
Popcicle - "popschool"



No comments: