Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Death by poop

We lost 2 lego men the other day. They were murrdered with poop. I am happy to say that though, because it means that Cole didn't eat them first and poop them out. He was upset that he was rudely awaken from his snooze in the car and put into his room for a nap. He pitched a huge fit when I put him in his room. When I went to wake him up 3 hours later, I opened the door to find not Cole on the mattress but a poopy diaper. I frantically searched the room and I found him buck naked in Siena's crib. I woke him up and took him straight to the bath tub. I first wiped his bum and when I did there was no poop (sorry for the visual but it's important). So if he little butt was squeaky clean then what exactly went down with the poop???? After washing him off I went back to him room to investigate. I soon discovered that he had used an insert to a shoe, a pair of underpants, and his sisters clothes to wipe his butt. Nice, real nice. So after that discovery I searched for all the "missing" poop. Luckily it was all close by. But the strangest thing was discovering little lego men in the poop. Since I didn't see what had happened I can only assume he pushed them in there before going to sleep. YUCK! I think that bothers me the most out of the entire situation. But at least he knows how to wipe his butt! Pretty good for a 20 month old!

1 comment:

White Family said...

Yep Carley and your son are going to get married. Then they will have yucky little kids that drive them crazy and we will just sit back and laugh!!!