Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Adventures with Onyx

my dad made a noise that really scared me so my mom took me outside to play with Onyx.
At first I was not too happy to be in my stroller. I wanted to run around!


But then Onyx started to show me new skills which made me happy!


She showed me how to carry sticks

Fetch pine cones

How to chase and catch ones tail.
(i also learned that if you tell my doggie to "get your tail" she will spin in circles barking)

and of course how to bark at mom, my doggie is crazy

She got so exhausted that she decided to take a nap. Can you see her next to me?

I decided it was time for a serious pose for my mom since I am not a huge fan of the camera.

I thought my mom could use 1 picture of me smiling

Then she had to get all creative on me and stick a PURPLE FLOWER between my toes.
Can you believe that?!?!?!? I was being so cooperative and she took advantage of the situation.
Mom boys don't like flowers!!!

Until next time.....


No comments: