Friday, February 8, 2008

Disclaimer

It has been brought to my attention by my loving husband that my "What's on the menu tonight?" section in my blog is a little bit weird. Why would you write about that?, he asks me. So I am defending myself with a little explanation.

I LOVE TO EAT! I eat all the time. I love to cook. I can BBQ an entire meal from appetizer to dessert. I am proud of that! I love talking about food and cooking. I love finding new things that are now made organic. I love Trader Joes. I am always interested in hearing about what other people cook. So this is my way of sharing some thing that I enjoy doing.

So to those of you that actually read this and enjoy my meals, thanks for your support. For those of you that think like my loving and adoring husband, keep your mouth shut and enjoy your meal. It may not be there tomorrow. I might decide to go on strike :-)

2 comments:

Kris said...

He just doesn't get it! :-)

I love reading what your eating. It gives me good ideas for menu planning!

Anonymous said...

Your hubby is awesome but lets face it he is still a man!!