Friday, February 22, 2008

But you set up this stair case just for me, right?

You may wonder how I got here. Well let me show you exactly how I did it.

(By the way, I thought this was made especially for me, but that was not what my mom said when she walked out of the other room and found me here).





First I found the lowest part of the stack because at 30" tall I can't reach the next one up quite yet.



Then I used my newly found arm muscles to pull my self up to the next platform.


Show off my butt for good measure and I am on to the top






Jackpot!
Oh yeah, dad would not let me post these pictures unless I disclosed the fact that he was supervising this trip up the boxes.



In case you were wondering how I got down from here I will fill you in. I chose the quickest method which was not to back down the stair but rather to go head first over the couch and on to the cushion. I then spun around and got off the couch and made my way back to the stair. I did this about 10 times and then my mom stuck me in my crib and told me it was bed time.


Do I have mad skills or what??????

1 comment:

JCW said...

I love his rosy red cheeks. Those pajamas are pretty cute too.