Friday, February 29, 2008

One of those days

It is just one of those days. you know when nothing goes as you would hope. Cole wont nap. I dropped the frosting for Cole's cupcakes on the ground and sprinkles on top broke open and sprayed all over the kitchen. I went to get my new favorite toy (A dirt devil broom vac) and it died half way through the clean up because it was not charged so I got up as much as I could and now Cole is eating random sprinkles he finds on the ground.

Why do children have eagle eye vision?

*update - I cleaned out the fridge so I could put new groceries in and I forgot the trash can was out of the cabinet. Cole knocked it over trying to get into the cabinet and so I now had vegetable stir fry, teriyaki chicken, parmesan orzo, and salsa on my floor. In my attempt to clean it up, Cole came out of the cabinet and kneeled down in it.

I am so looking forward to bed time...

No comments: