Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Honey Do

This past weekend I asked Mike if we could install the hardwood floors in the office-soon-to-be-master (if you can call an 11.5 x 10 a master). He willingly accepted my proposal. So this went from putting in hardwood to removing the horrid panneling off the walls, building a new closet surround, taking down and replacing the ceiling (I decided that I could not look at ceiling tile while sleeping), texture and paint the new walls, mouldings abd baseboards and then installing hardwood. So because of my ambiciuos nature I thought this would all be done Sunday (we started Friday night) and of course we still have 2 days to go before the hardwood goes in.

So my office is now a construction zone, my dining room is now my non-functioning office, my living room is a storage zone for hardwood floors, my dining room table is in the kitchen.

Cole thinks we made this maze just for him.

A long explaination as to why I have no internet. We had to cut the line to get it out of the floor. :-(

Pictures will be up this weekend. Lots of fun adventures to be shared....

We have also been eating a lot of Trader Joes quick meals since I can't get my oven door open with out moving a huge table. So until this weekend, no cooking.

1 comment:

JCW said...

I love Honey Do lists, Roger not so much. I get carried away sometimes but in the end it's worth it! I think Roger even secretly agrees. : )