Sunday, February 24, 2008

One way out

Mom bought me a tunnel like Macintosh's! Now I have my own!!!


Onyx almost went though but she got kind of scared. Maybe next time when mom isn't there with the camera.

This is what I looked like after mom took me to that weird store to buy my tunnel.
At that store my tunnel was called "Speja" What does that mean?????
Mom also got me this night light for my wall. The bug (this one is called "smila bagge") goes on the wall to make it look like it is crawling up it.

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

The bug light is cute. Drew weighed 20 pounds at one. Lilly was a whole 16 pounds and I swear is still going to be in a rear facing car seat until she is in 1st grade. Look forward to chatting with you more. Have a great party....it really is more for you and Mike than anybody else. The first year can be quite an adventure. You made it!!!!