Saturday, November 20, 2010

My life in front of a computer

I have spent every waking minute that I am not taking care of kids or working at the clinic in front of the computer.  I set a goal to be finished by Dec 1st with everything.  I know that some of that wont happen only because I had to cancel two engagement sessions this weekend due to the major storm and both of those will take place in December and I have 1 family session (we barter for firewood) as well.  But for the rest of the photos, I want them done.  I took on way too much again this year and it all finally caught up with me or it's just the fact that I have ALWAYS been a procrastinator and it screws me every time.  So next year will be different.  It's my new year's resolution that I am starting now.  No more procrastination.  That's it.  That's all I am trying to figure out.

This is how I feel right now.


No comments: