Monday, November 8, 2010

Life has gotten a bit crazy

****  Just leaving this post here for memories sake.  Tons of posts below!

Hello!  We haven't gone anywhere, I'm not stopping the blog and every one is alive and well.  I am so far behind with my photography business that I don't have any time to edit my own pics at the moment.  I have tons of blog posts to put up and tons of photos to edit but they are all going to have to wait until I finish editing a total of 4 weddings, 5 family sessions and 3 engagement sessions.  I hope to be back by early december.  There will be a TON of posts so when I'm back grab  a cup of tea and sit back and enjoy.

I love this blog.  I love the memories and I don't want to forget any of it but I am freaking out right now with the above mentioned items and I think it is best to put it on hold until I can get back in the swing of things.

Love you all, don't forget about us!  Of course you can read about the little things on facebook too.  I will always be there.  I think I am addicted.


And just for fun we have our own family photos coming up this weekend with Sheena Jibson!  So very excited!

Aimee

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

See you on the flip side! How good is it that you are in such high demand as a photographer. You Go Aimee!

esther said...

will miss seeing siena and cole but...no worries, aimee! we'll keep checking in and hey, facebook is adictive!!!

Delphine said...

Okay then lil' sis': gotta to catch your breath now and then! Can't wait to read you back but until then: can't wait to catch you for a quick, surprising, seems like you were next door FB kind of talk ;-)! With love always.

JCW said...

In the mean time I will catch up on your blog!