Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mommy and Son trip to the beauty salon

So Cole needed a haircut before our family photos next weekend.  Our neighbor usually cuts his hair but they are out of town.  Since I was getting my hair dyed and cut today I decided to bring Cole with me.  He was AMAZING!  For the first 1 1/2 hours he sat patiently next to me whether I was getting my hair washed or dyed.  He would ask adorable questions and also play the ant squashing game on my ipod touch.  When it came time for his turn he sat very still while Mary trimmed his hair, shaved his neck and check and rechecked his cut in the mirror.  He got the ultimate compliment as the BEST 3 year old hair cut ever and we had a great time.  Mike and Siena met us there to take Cole so I could finish up.  It was a lot of fun!


He's not exactly into letting me capture his cuteness today.

No comments: