Monday, September 8, 2008

16 weeks! - 23 more to go!

Well I think I am nearing the grumpy end of the pregnancy as Mike would so kindly call it.  He feared for anyone to step in my path on some days....

My desire to eat healthier is kicking in even more.  I think it is because I need to make up for all the crap I ate in the last 12 weeks....

Feeling the baby move on occasion, the ultrasound showed the placenta forming on the top, which I was told would not allow me to feel movement as soon as some might.

The urge to pee constantly hasn't hit yet, which is nice because that means I could still go on a hike and not have to pee in a bush or behind a tree every 10-15 minutes.

I can still get my pants buttoned which is refreshing and somewhat deceiving.

The baby is an avocado this week.  

It's starting.....
* notice that my bum is cut off in the pictures.  I'm not in the mood to do a weekly photo shoot of my butt getting bigger.  Why can't I be one of "those" pregnant ladies who mysteriously keep the weight away from their bums?

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Love the "photo-shopping" avacado insert...giving me inspiration to make a yummy guacamole...no that I want to eat your child or anything

Katie said...

Hmm, must start guessing as to boy or girl. You should totally find all of those silly wives tales and post them saying which it is!
I thought you might be interested in this too, since u said u hardly check your email baby thingy... it's way funny.
www.amalah.com then go to the left sidebar and hit "zero to forty".