Thursday, September 4, 2008

18 Months - 1 1/2 years old!!!


I am celebrating my 1 1/2 year birthday sick.  I have a fever, runny nose, and very pink cheeks.  I also have a burn on 3 fingers because I touched the BBQ.  I still have not figured out why they have that hot thing on MY deck.

Cole at 1 1/2 years old
Who is that sexy guy in the mirror???


I still weigh 24 pounds and I think I am 33 inches tall.  If mom is nice to me I will let me measure me later.  I might require ice cream and not that yucky vanilla flavor she tried to give me last night. I want the good stuff - Mint chip with cookies!

** update 9-5-08 - i put Cole on the cat scale at work.  With clothes and a dry diaper he was 26# - so I am thinking he is closer to 25# now.

I have been classified as a dipper by my parents.  
Definition of a dipper - someone who chooses to eat all their food by dipping it in something else - like humus, artichoke and cheese dip, smoked Salmon dip, or ketchup.  However if I get ketchup on my plate, what I use to dip it is only used as an instrument to suck the ketchup off.

My parents have started this new idea that they are trying on me.  Something called a "time out".  Every time I do something fun, they stick me in the corner.  I am only petting Onyx, I am not hitting her, she likes me to pat her on the head....with my toys.  A couple of days ago, my mommy stuck me there and she was pointing her finger at me and I smiled at her and when the finger came close to me....I BIT IT!  Then I finished it off with a head butt.  The look on mom's face was priceless.

Here I am a year ago
weight: 16# 12oz
length: 26"

notice I try to use the same expression ALL THE TIME!




2 comments:

D-dawg said...

Oh I love that second to last photo- he has such big eyes. Thanks for your comment on my blog by the way!

Katie said...

SOOOOOOBBB. No way can that little baby I babysat for be a year and a half. No WAY. Hands over ears and lalalalala.