Friday, September 5, 2008

Trial and Error

Dear Cole, 

I want to start by telling you that mommy loves you very much.  Remember that when she leaves you at home the next time she needs to go shopping.  After months of not shopping without dad by our side, I chose to give it one more try alone and you my son, proved today why I stopped bringing you along in the first place.

Mommy does not like having to carry you out of the store upside down under one arm, kicking and screaming and the bag on the other.  Your refusal to stay in the cart or get in your car seat is no longer cute.  

I have enjoyed our one on one time together.  Unfortunately we will no longer get to share shopping time together.

Love, 

mommy

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

Dear Mommy,

I understand and am not offended. But I am not making any promises that it will not happen again. I can still go shopping with daddy, right?

Your loving son,
Cole

PS I could have reverted to biting but made the right choice by not biting you in the store today