Monday, July 14, 2008

8 weeks Pregnant - 32 weeks to go!

Cravings: Potatoes (gross fast food french fries!!!) & fruit

Saturdays dinner consisted of Mashed potatoes topped with cheddar, green onions and bacon! Yum!!!

Food that makes me sick to think about: vegetables, salad, meat - although I have to force myself to eat it! Baby needs those good foods!

Nauseated: YES!

Exhausted: YES! my bed time is going down by 15 minutes each night.  9:45 tonight....

Body feels like I blew up like a balloon.  Very bloated....ok that is not displayed well in this photo, but it still feels like it.

Baby Bump Watch

Aren't scrubs just the sexiest thing to wear?????

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Where's the baby bump watch picture?

Petersen Family said...

Thank you and really super bloated Aimee..please...