Sunday, July 6, 2008

Folsom Zoo

Welcome to the zoo!



The boys had a blast running around!




I think Cole would have joined the animals in the cages had we let him...





An albino peacock.

I actually walked passed him the first time and didn't even notice him.

How could I have missed this beautiful creature!

He looks almost clear he is so white.

This picture reminds me of a wedding dress



He was trying so hard to impress the female peacock, she ignored him so he moved on to a rooster.


So we have these in our yard every day.

Not sure why they are needed at a zoo.

Maybe city folk get a kick out of them. I want to nail it with the paint ball gun....


Monkies eating ice cubes

Don't you just want to cuddle it?

We have one of these that lives in our neighbors yard....


Brown bear


Wolf


One of my new favorite family photos.

Cole cracks me up!

Time to ride the train!



1 comment:

mykiavelli said...

...uhmm...that brown bear is actually a "Black" bear, they come in all colors. A "Brown" bear is a different species all together. Sorry, you can slap me now.