Friday, July 4, 2008

16 Months Old

I am 16 months old today!
weight - 24#
length - at least 32"

I am a pretty happy guy most of the time, except when I am teething, which seems like every day as of now.  I have 4 teeth and 5 on their way in.
I can't be trusted anywhere near people's legs, as I tend to bite them when they least expect it.  I am enjoying my best friend Onyx.  I love riding on her like she is  a horsey.  Sometimes she gets mad at me.  I wish I could play outside more, but it is too smokey.  I still enjoy tractor rides with Grandpa Glenn.  I do not like swimming in pools. I prefer the hose and using it on my own terms.  I will water all your flowers and vegetables.  I am for hire if anyone is interested.

Feeding me is a challenge, in fact I challenge anyone to try to get food in my mouth.
On good days I eat string cheese, yobaby yogort, tomatoes, fruit, humas, and flat bread.
On a bad day I eat nothing.  I usually stab my food with a  fork and feed it to Onyx.
I do not like my diaper changed and I will scream very loudly sometimes to let you know that.  I take showers now, which I like because of the water that falls on my head.  I dance on the kitchen table, the coffee table is no longer high enough. I play soccer and I love throwing EVERYTHING on the ground - telephone, my milk, my food, the remote...



Here I am a year ago
4 months old
weight - 13 pounds
length - 25"





I just started rolling over, but only from my belly to my back.  
Mom got her new camera and this is when I started hating cameras!

No comments: