Monday, August 18, 2008

Second Trimester

Well I am officially in my second trimester of my second pregnancy!  Woo Hoo!  Some changes that I am hoping for in the next 12 weeks include:

1. Getting my appetite for healthy food back.
last night I actually made a salad! big step for someone who has only wanted to eat 



for the past 2 months. But today I have actually prepared Beer Stew (yes I can eat it with the beer) and I just finished making


Caramel Banana Cupcakes
Rachel Ray Magazine Sept. 08

2. Getting my energy back
When you have to clock out at work and then you choose to sleep on the floor for an hour, you know you need more sleep.

3. Being Suzie homemaker again
I am tired of my house looking like the Tasmanian devil (Cole) ran through here every day.

4. Not yawning when I am at Curves exercising
no need to explain this one

5. Finally getting all our family photos organized 
This way I can have the Fredy Family Albums (2007 & 2008) ready for print by the new year.  (see that's a good goal, at least I'm not shooting for Halloween) See Blurb for the best book making website.

6. Being quicker than Cole when he tries to head butt me
you can say my reflexes haven't been the quickest

7. Help out as best as I can with the deck building (ha)
I'll be the one sitting on the lounge chair directing the workers sipping iced tea or lemonade

And last but certainly not least....

8. Nesting
there will be plenty of that going on at the Fredy place, watch out for 
plastic bins!


1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

Mac and cheese has some nutritional value....I think, right?