Saturday, August 30, 2008

River Cats Game

If you have never been to a River Cats game, I strongly suggest that you make the effort to go. 


We were in the 7th row, third base line side.

Such a deal for $17 seat.  Seriously!

Me, being the optimistic person that I am, saw this site of Cole and Mike and I thought "Wow, he is really going to pay attention" being that this is his 5th River Cats game, however it is his first one where he is mobile.

still paying attention....

Ok, so that lasted all of 5 minutes.
He proceeded to get his head stuck attempting the escape.
I actually had a lady comment to me how cute he was and then say "I can't believe you actually brought him with you?!"  Don't worry mom, you taught me well, be kind to your elders, so I politely stated that the tickets were free and if we didn't try then how would we know if he would behave?  What pregnant Aimee wanted to say was....."So are we supposed to leave our children locked up and not take them anywhere?"

See I kept a smile on my face!

Having a diaper bag allows you to smuggle in the best stuff.
Rubios kids meal

Pretty much what Cole looked like after 9 pm.  
I think we had the meanest drunk at the game.

In awe over the blimp advertising tires

If you can't read the score board it says 15 - 0 and not in the favor of the River Cats.
If I didn't know any better I'd think we were at a Kings game....

Some good friends found us

And of course every Saturday home game ends with fireworks
Cole was practically asleep when they were over.
Can I work a fireworks display ever night at our house in to the budget????

No comments: