Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pregnancy Rants

1.  If I see another person with one of these in their ear and they are not in a car, I may flip out.  Is it really that bad if you do not have the phone and some one actually has to leave a message?  Are you seriously that important that you can't take that thing out of your ear for a baby shower or your doctors appointment or going for a walk????  

**no offense to any of my friends or family, but seriously do you really need it?

2. I know that there are many things that can make a pregnant woman sick - smells, food, etc... but has anyone besides me almost vomited at the sight of a person?  I know it sounds so bad but I almost vomited (i think I vurped) waiting behind this guy at Jo Ann's fabrics last night.

3. I don't like the fact that it was hard to get my pants buttoned.  I am blaming it on the fact that they were recently washed and they are always snug until you do the squatting...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey! I totally get the "grr why the *@#3 are you walking in public talking to nobody?" rant. Although I must admit I am guilty of it when I'm talking on my bluetooth in my car and then get out and start walking with it.
I started a blog today and I added you as a blog that I read--if that's okay. See you at work!

Ori said...

haha this is really funny, i totally agree with you.

TayTay said...

i hate those stupid ear phone things too!lol some dumb ass my mom invited to my babyshower was on hers the whole party!lol i was like why did u even come??