Saturday, August 16, 2008

A bit of attitude....

I now know what Michael and I are in for when Cole hits 2 and the new little Fredy is here.  Mike is working in the yard today with a tractor, so I told Cole that when dad starts the tractor we have to come in side.  So about 10 minutes later Mike's ready to go, so I grab Cole and we head on in.  Once inside Cole drops to the kitchen floor and begins to cry and kick his feet.  I remove his dirty shoes and then walk away and sit on the couch.  I figure if he doesn't get the attention he wants he will stop, right?  Well I hear him get up and he walks over to me.  I turn and look at him and he has his dirty little shoes is in hands.  Before I can do anything he chucks those dirty little shoes at me!  Seriously!  

Does this look like the face of a boy who throws shoes at his mom???

No comments: