Sunday, September 12, 2010

Siena 19 months

Little miss 19 months!  Man she is getting old!  Thank goodness she is still the size Cole was at 10 months.  She has these "looks" she gives us on a consistent basis like she is saying to us "really, you expect me to do what?"

She wont let me take her out of her crib. She swats at me and says "unh unh".  If I am cuddling with her on the couch and Mike sits down, she will stand up, grab her blanket and bottle and walk right over to him and sit down and then stare at me.  I feel like I am being giving insight into the teenage years!

She will toss her self down on the ground when she is grumpy to pout for attention.  She loves to follow Cole around and they are really starting to "play" together.  Cole is always trying to get her to say things.  In the car the other day is was asking her to say "table".

She still has dairy issues.  Too much = bad times for Siena.  But at least she can have some in moderation.

She loves Onyx and calls her "Oni" and pretty much calls every dog "Oni".  She is always giving her hugs.

Her attempt at a smile.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think she looks more and more like Cole as she gets older (in pics anyway). She is still very gorgie ;-)