Saturday, September 4, 2010

3 1/2 years old



And just like that Cole is 3 1/2.  Holy cow.  Where did time go?  He is such an awesome little dude who is so excited about life and everything in it.  He loves pre school, his maze books, his trains and legos, and he loves helping us do stuff.

He cracks us up on a constant basis with comments like "Wait!  I have an idea!  I need a treat!"

He still takes naps, but more on an every other day basis.  He loves climbing in to Siena's crib when we are still asleep and plays with her.  This morning we woke up to hearing this conversation:

Siena: "unnnah!"

Cole:  "No siena, don't say that"

Siena :"unnnah!"

Cole:  "no siena! that is a bad word!"


Cole is very descriptive of things and loves to narrate future situations as to get us to let him do things he wants to do.  Everything is very "Yes or No" right now.  He will say things like "Mommy, is my school open today?  Yes or no"  I know he got that from me because I realized I do the same thing to him.

Cole weight and height stats will be in on Friday after his and Siena's dr's apt.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I love the "Yes or no?" I hope he does that to me today!!!

D-dawg said...

You're so good at taking pictures of your kids. I have been BAD at it lately and I need to do better! Yours are getting big and always so funny. Love the stuff you post on FB. p.s. have you ever had a problem with a random person at a wedding taking the exact same photos that you are and then posting them all over the place before you can do yours? That happened to me. I didn't notice her but I guess she was right behind my shoulder the entire time and took all of the same pictures as me. Mine are better quality/editing but she already gave all of hers to the bride and groom and totally took away from mine that I will give them. I'm SO BUGGED!

long comment... I should have emailed you!