Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HOT

It is hot here!  It's almost October and it was 108 today.  Holy cow!!!!  Thankfully there was a breeze the past few days which has helped to cut the heat a bit.  The one bummer part about the heat is that the AC at my work broke a few weeks back.  My boss was hoping to get away with not having to buy a new one until next year and boy did this week catch us all off guard.  We had to close last night for evening apts because it would have been way too hot for the animals!

Another slightly annoying thing is that my pay pal account was compromised and some a**hole is NY purchased something from Walmart.  Luckily I have an awesome credit card company (Nordstrom) and Paypal is very on top of these things.  The person has to be pretty into paypal because he 1, figured out my password, and 2, created a unique transaction ID number so I can not dispute it!  Hence I have been on hold FOREVER wait.  What a pain in the butt.


No comments: