Monday, September 20, 2010

No more gnocchi

Last night Siena ate half a bag of Gorgonzola gnocchi from Trader Joes.  I didn't think much of it because she was seriously shoving her face full of it and I was just so happy she was actually eating food.  Well, I paid for that this morning.  I woke up to Siena having a massive diarrhea blowout and about 10 gnocchi stuck in her hair in random spots all over her head which to me means she vomited them up and them laid in them.  I feel horrible.  I was letting her cry it out last night and I think maybe this might have been the reason why she didn't sleep well.  I'm just glad she didn't aspirate.  Scary!!!!

Cole response to the situation.  While I am on the phone with Mike (who is at work) explaining what I woke up too, "No mommy, that's not gnocchi, it's bullets"   His other response "Mommy come here, there are little gnocchi's sleeping in Siena's crib"

He then proceeds to describe to me in detail about what his poops looks like.

It wasn't even 8am.  This may be a LONG day.

No comments: