Saturday, June 5, 2010

What I love about June

June means fresh fruits and vegetables!!!!!!!  Since the garden is lacking again this year, we got a few tomato plants (normally we have an absurd amount of plants in the garden).  So to fill my need for fresh produce I am so happy that Machado's is open again for the season!!!


I stopped by Machado's after Cole got his stitches out and picked up all of this for 18.50.  The cherries were $6, the Apricots $5, the bag of squash was $2.50, the green beans $2.50, the Corn was $1, the tomato was $.50 and I got a diet coke because I was in serious need of caffeine and it was ice cold.


Siena wont eat any of this.  I tried the cherries and apricots and nothing.  We did bbq the corn and she ate a few bits of that.  I think Cole has had 4 apricots since we got home.  I warned him what too many apricots will do but he doesn't seem to care.


I keep finding him stained in cherry juice!

No comments: