Friday, June 25, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Cole Fredy


Every day when the sun sets Cole tells us that the sun is going to his home.  In the mornings, one of the first things he says is "The sun is back!"  as if it was there just for him so he could play outside.  A few weeks ago when the weather was still pretty weird, it was raining and cloudy and Cole came up to me and said "Mommy where is the sun?"  It's behind the clouds.  When it rains the sun is hidden away.  "Oh" said Cole  "We need to get a rope.  Maybe the imagination movers have a rope."  Why do we need a rope, Cole.  "To pull the sun down, mommy."

I guess letting him watch the Imagination Movers in the mornings is having a positive affect on his problem solving and creativity. 

"Bee's have dinner in their bodies. The ants eat the dinner so the bee's not can't sting us" Cole's view of ants crawling on a dead bumble bee.

While examining the bug bites on his arm "Mommy, the no-ski-toes (mosquitos) had dinner on my arm.  They eat me like this (makes num num noise while pinching at his arm)."


Stay turned for many more editions of Deep Thoughts by Cole Fredy.

2 comments:

Delphine said...

One thing I loved about when my son was younger was the look in his eyes when telling him a story. I loved Santa stories the best:-). Whenever he came up to me with one question from his little mind, I would made up the answer and wait for him to come back with another question. Everytime, I would just answer, not saying more and wait for it to sit in there, for him to come back with some more :-). Telling stories: the best part of being a mum :-))!! Enjoy!

Melanie H. said...

This is so cute! What is the Imagination Movers?