Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good times and a few firsts!

We had a great weekend celebrating our good friends, Drew and Alyssa's wedding in Philo, Ca.  Many photos and good Cole stories to come with that one.  Also Cole started gymnastics and I have plenty of photos from that as well (are we surprised???)

Over the past couple of days, Siena has been showing interest in sitting on the potty.  Well yesterday she peed 5 times when asked if she wanted to go potty.  She is super proud of her self and claps each time.  However, if she doesn't pee, she still wants to flush the toilet.  I'm not too keen on wasting the water so I am not letting her and that is causing quite the emotional meltdown for the little princess.  She even needed to have a "time out" in her crib to calm down.  Am I ready for her to be potty trained?  Heck no!  There is no way this kid can sleep all night with out peeing.  We are so spoiled with Cole's amazing track record of never peeing in his bed, not wearing pull ups. etc... that it isn't high on my list of things to clean up in the middle of the night.  She still can't even sleep through the night.  So I am sure we will continue on with letting Siena pee on the potty just as we did Cole at this age but trust me, in about 1 week, she will be bored of it.

So for now, until I get my photos ready to post you can enjoy some of the wedding photos from this past weekend.

Please click here www.whitedaisyphoto.com/blog to view more

No comments: