Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I promise

Things got crazy really fast around here.  I have 4 weddings to edit, a family session, tons of blog posts that need photos.  Last week Mike was sick, this weekend the kids were sick, I did two weddings this weekend and now I am super sick, I had to miss work which I HATE doing and to top it all off Cole was back at the ER tonight getting another set of three stitches put in his forehead.  This time he tripped and hit the brick step at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Plenty of photos to come.

As you can tell, things have been real thrilling around here these days...








1 comment:

nanamarilyn said...

It is no wonder you are not keeping up your blog. If it is any comfort, actually these are the 'easy days' for moms. Wait until you have teens and then it can even get worse later, but I guess that is what being a mom is all about. At least now, control is somewhat all in your hands.