Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Facebook status's for May

I think it's safe to say that today marks the last day that Cole will ever poke at a lizard with his fingers.


I couldn't see Mike on the deck so I asked Cole what daddy was doing and he said "Daddy is mowing his hair". I peeked around the deck and sure enough there was Mike shaving his head.


editing then running outside to enjoy the nice sunny day, then back to editing. Repeat 100 times and you have my day.


"Those are my new work tools mommy. Don't touch them. Maybe Cole will bite you like a guana" - Cole I am thinking he is having flash backs to the lizard biting him this weekend. A "guana" is an iguana for those who don't speak toddler.


 I turned around to see Cole walking out the patio door backwards. I asked him to turn around and the back of his pants were lumpy. I told him to come here and when pulling his pants back I found the baby tyelnol bottle in his underware right by his butt crack! He said "You can't have that mommy. I am hiding it. It is for my work" He apparently thinks this is a good hiding spot.


According to the "average" height chart Cole is the size of an average 5 year old. Hmmmm....he just turned three 2 months ago.


I love early spring mornings. Kids will be outside by 7:30 again to play!!


my relaxing morning at home just turned into a split shift at work. I am way too nice. haha!


Cole just informed me that he is Ironman. He's never even seen ironman


apparently the ketamine and valium has a lasting affect on the cat. She can't seem to figure out how to get out of the bedroom.


sorting wedding photos today. So many to go through!


Siena and I have been trying for over an hour to get Cole out of bed. No amount of kisses from Siena or me has worked. He just opens his eyes, mumbles, and goes back to sleep. Even telling him I had the pool filled with water did no good. So now Siena is in her suit doing laps on the deck while waiting for her playmate to wake up!


Siena is running into Cole's room (still trying to get him up) and she is yelling "baaamannn" (batman


just discovered nacho cheese sunflower seeds in our new batch of sun tea. Thanks for that Cole.


Cole just brought me a huge box and said "Happy birthday mommers day" He was supposed to say "Happy early mothers day" I just got an Epiphanie camera bag!!!!!!!


Cole is killing me right now. He saw Mike getting an orange cream soda (in a bottle) and said "Let me share that beer with you"


Apparently Cole has misplaced his ears today because his lack of listening skills are at a new level.


Just had the best mango glazed caribbean sandwich EVER!


 Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite mom's out there!


if you sing "Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,, na, na, na, na" to Siena, she will finish it off with "BAAAAMANNNN" (batman)


cleaning up watermelon vomit was on my list of must do's for mother's day.


Back to using cloth diapers! So excited!!


must catch up on blogging today. a week behind. must make wedding photo list, wedding on Friday. So much to do!!!!!!!


I forgot to tell Mike that Siena can open the oven, but I did lock the oven door. This weekend Cole was with Mike and he saw Mike unlocked it. Cole says "Daddy we have to lock that door. Siena can open it. We might cook her."


spent the better half of the morning disinfecting thousands of legos. NEVER AGAIN!!!!


is about to explode on the idiot neighbor if he doesn't shut his f***ing dog up.


Just before naptime Cole informed me that "I was good for him but I was not listening to him yesterday and I was being bad"


When waking up this morning it not once did I ever think I would spend my time at work keeping a goat from kicking my boss in the head. At least I didn't come home smelling like a goat.


So freaking tired. Must push through! 52G of wedding photos to sort.


Our entire deck is covered in a thin layer of pine pollen. No wonder the claritin D isn't helping. It is a very yellow world outside today.


Yesterday I heard Siena crying (not unusual) and I got on to the deck and saw Cole grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the center cut out on the deck. I told Cole to leave her alone and let her play down there. He said to me "No mommy, there is a spider down here and it might bite Siena. I have to get her out". If he does this with spiders what is going to happen when boys start calling?


going to try and find Lance :-) will be back with photos. fingers crossed!


When ever Cole hears a female singing he asks if it is Gaga. When Trains' song "Hey Soul Sister" comes on he says "Hey mommy, it's soul sister, you like this song??"


Siena is officially below the 5% in weight. She is 18#15oz. She gained 1oz in the last month. She is around 15% in height at 29.5 inches. I have a tiny peanut for 15 months old!


The dinosaur song by Cole "Dinosaur, big dinosaur, please give me that rubber ducky. pee pee and poo poo"


Cole is out side looking for slugs and worms and he just called for me and said "mommy, I found a worm and he is doing his exercises in my hand."


You know you've been doing the same line of work for 16 years when you walk by the table and see this and instead hold back vomit you take another bite of your sandwich and say "is this fallopian tube heart for me?" and it was.


Wedding this saturday + rain = me not a happy camper.


teething toddlers suck


The house in FINALLY quite. over tired, no napping, teething kids make my head and eyes hurt. Time for dessert.


A beautiful foggy morning! Love it!


"Don't cut my bagel mommy. cutting bagels is bad. cutting is for your bagel, not for my bagel." say the boy who asks every morning for a bagel with cream cheese in a bowl.


no you two doggies" Who are two doggies Cole? "Siena and Oni are two doggies. I am Cole Fredy Thomas."


Outdoor wedding to photograph today and it's cold enough to snow. I am going to look like Ralphie all bundled up!


Back from the wedding! Rain held out until 8pm!!! Woo Hoo!!!


Life is very dramatic for Siena today.


both kids feel off their bikes with in 10 minutes of each other. Cole had a longer fall and he says he fell on the pipes in the grass area. He split his chin, no stitches needed, bruised cheek and sore mouth. I was on my way out to the deck with Siena when he fell so I didn't see the actual fall but the his tricycle-motorcycle (as he calls it) was upside down on the lawn (about an 18 inch drop off the deck)  Siena fell (well more like tripped) off the mini big wheel and face planted on the deck. She has a fat upper lip and raspberry nose. Luckily no teeth were injured!


massive amounts of diarrhea dripping down my babies leg is not what I want to find when I get out of the shower. then while getting another diaper out of the dryer she pee's on the floor!


 Day 5 in a row of being up at 5am. These kids have got to learn to sleep in. only positive to being up so early - house is practically cleaned up and we are heading out to go grocery shopping at 7am!


Cole is not making good choices today.


Instead of sleeping during his nap time, I can hear Cole singing "take me out to the ball game"


Most commonly said phrases by me to the kids -

"Cole, pull up your pants."
"Siena, don't lick the dog (or cat)"


Tortilla soup is cooking!


Just one from the wedding last weekend. So excited to finish editing this wedding!


The BBQ'd pizza is almost finished! The kids are in the bath! I see an early night and some SYTYCD!


4 day weekend ahead! Woo Hoo!!


Finally decided to have two websites - both are accessed from the same website URL but there is now one dedicated to weddings and the other to lifestyle. Hoping to have them both up and running this weekend. So for now they are visible but under construction. :-)


Reason number 3,483 why I don't bake: I burned oatmeal cookies. How do you do that?


Today consists of edit, website updating and sneaking in kisses and play time with the kiddos. Tomorrow BBQ'n with the Cottens!


After 3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks and 4 days Cole has informed us that he is tired of people picking him up.


"you are a funny guy Cole" "no I'm not a funny guy, I am Cole Fredy Thomas"


major blog catch up once again. I am such the slacker these days.


and once again it's raining!


Back to best buy for the 2nd time in an hour. Why do the employees insist knowing what will work for your tv when they are clearly wrong. The next time I ask to speak with some one in the tv dept. get them on the phone. Don't pretend you know what you are talking about. An LED does not work on the LCD and Plasma mounts. Get it through your head.


scratch that, i guess we are going to the ER instead for stitches.


Cole is blowing kisses to the nurses down the hall. He looks like ralph machio with his bandage headband and kid mullet


In and out of the Er in an hour! That's a new record!


couldn't figure out why my tongue was numb but now i remember that I wiped the lidocaine off of cole's face. I must have touched my tongue at some point.





No comments: