Monday, October 19, 2009

Snotty Noses

I am so tired of having sick kids. It seems as if we are on an every other week sickness and I am so over it. I have faired very well and avoided most of these colds they seem to be getting. Mike got one of them. But this one had Siena at 103 degrees this morning. She has been one hot potato! Poor little girl she is miserable.

Cole on the other hand is past the fever stage (his was saturday, right before family photos). He is now just a snot ball and it never stops! I wipe his nose and turn my back and it looks exactly like this picture below. And the only thing on his face that is yogurt is to the left of his mouth. The rest is snot. Yuck!


2 comments:

Esther and Brian said...

Poor little things...this time of the year is so hard to avoid these things, isn't it? I hope the temps go down with Sienna...I know that for my guys I have to use Motrin as they do not react to Tylenol quite as well. Wish you guys a quick recovery!

Elizabeth said...

Your little girl looks so miserable! Poor thing (you I mean). Why is it that little ones (under 5 years) seem to get sick all the time? ... immune systems I guess.
I hope it all passes quickly and everyone is smiley again soon.
Elizabeth