Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sick again

Once again the kids are sick, except this time it's the swine flu. Cole was sick on Saturday. He had a little bit of a fever, vomited once, but was over it very fast, like within 15 hours. The only thing hanging around was a cough and a snotty nose. So on Monday morning at 2am when Siena woke up with a 103 degree fever I just figured she caught what Cole did and it would be over in a day. Wrong! Here we are 72 hours later and she is still running a fever. And now I am sick! I hope I can avoid the 104.4 degree fever spikes that Siena had to go through.

By looking at this photo most people would never know that Siena was sick here, but to us it is so obvious because of what is going on in the picture. Siena loves her dad, however if I am any where near her she will not be quite until I am holding her, so laying on Mike for 2 hours is totally abnormal! Also, she hates pacifiers. She likes to chew on them and that is it. Well she obviously has one in here and didn't mind at all.

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this. Not the swine flu! That's my worry right now with the boys, too.
Sounds like you are controlling (trying at least) Sienna's temps? I hope so. Poor thing. I hope that it will not get worse and that she will be on a quick road to recovery. Please keep us posted...thinking of her...