Monday, May 12, 2008

Todays Events

Today was a big day for my doggie and me.  The day started off with my Grandma Terri, my Great Grandpa Tom, my doggie, and me all playing in the garden.  Grandma threw Onyx her kong and when she came back she was sneezing a lot and hitting her face on the ground.  Grandma Terri took me next door to Grandma Carole and Grandpa Glenn's and drove away with Onyx.  

Grandma Terri came back without Onyx!  I was upset but then I taught my self a new trick and I perfected it so I could show Onyx when she got home. 


Mommy brought Onyx home with her and Onyx was acting very silly.  My doggie can't walk straight.  She walks as my dad would say "Like a drunken sailor"  She keeps sleeping all day.  Mommy told me she had a fox tail stuck in her nose, but they got it out.  I must have been climbing on the table too much because when I climbed on the couch to sit next to my doggie, I puked.  I think it was cottage cheese.

Here is my impersonation of Onyx

Did I do a good job?

Later, after I spilled all of Onyx's dog food on the floor, I got to run around in a diaper and some sort of warm but too small jacket.  A robe, whatever that is.  At least I did not have to wear pants.  Now if I could only convince them to let me go diaper less....


It was a good day.

2 comments:

JCW said...

I feed Natalie cottage cheese and she throws it up too if it's not well mixed with fruit puree.

On that note, sound like you had a great mother's day! Double that fun next year?

The Fredy Family said...

We will see....