Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to me!  My day started bright and early with Cole getting up at 4:30 am!  He just wanted to spend time with me right?  Well he didn't get to because dad got up and I slept till 7 am!  Sleeping in feels so good!  Haha to all of you with no kids that think 7 am is the butt crack of dawn.  You'll learn.

Cole handing me my card.  He had to bend it in half and taste it first.

We went for a hike in Auburn to an area called Hidden Falls.  It was so beautiful.  Unfortunately we did not realize it was not very stroller friendly, so next time we will take the back pack.  Onyx was beside her self with all the new smells.

Cole was barely awake when we got there at 8:30 am.
Next time he should try sleeping in...



Random views along the trail







2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

I am so jealous of you and your Camera! Not so jealous though if you saw or got bit by a rattlesnake.

The Fredy Family said...

The only snake like thing we saw was a trail in the dirt left by one. Thank goodness, I have no desire to see one in person. The signs crack me up. Reminds me of when I was in Hawaii and we were swimming in the ocean (yes I went in because I could see the bottom) and when we were walking back out, I see the sign that says "Beware of electric eels in coral reef" Like I wanted to know that. Last time I went in the ocean!