Sunday, May 4, 2008

14 months


I weigh 23# 14oz and I am 31.5 inches tall.

I like to eat Yobaby yogort, cheese, bananas,
spinach and artichoke nuggets, & vanilla arrowroot cookies.
Everything else I windshield wiper off my highchair.

My daily activities include standing on the armrest of the couch, sitting on Onyx's head, running out the door when ever it is open, chasing, catching, biting and stepping on Minkie, shrieking very loudly and then waiting to be picked up, biting mom anywhere I can, poking belly buttons, standing on your feet, and dancing.

I usually sleep 10 hours a night.
I have switched from 2 naps a day to 1.
I have not had a bottle in 9 days.


Here I am 1 year ago.
I weighed 10# 6oz and I was 21 inches tall.
I loved to sit in my bouncy chair but it ended up making my head flat for awhile.

No comments: