Saturday, May 3, 2008

Road Trip to Chico

My day started at 5am! Mom and Dad were taking me on an adventure. We had a lot to do today! I got my own smoothie for the car ride.


First we picked up Grandma Terri. On the way out, mom spotted the best toy ever. She made dad stop the car on the sidewalk and ran to some ones driveway. She came back with this:


On the way to Chico I did not want Grandma Terri sitting next to me, I wanted mom. So I screamed until I choked and then they finally pulled the car over and mom sat next to me. I still screamed for good measure for about 30 more minutes. I did not want them thinking I am satisfied so easily.


We got to mom's friends house where the party was. Something about weddings. I don't even know what those are. All I know is that there were balloons and lots of them.


After being followed closely by dad for awhile he decided to take me away from the party and leave mom and grandma Terri behind.

Turns out he was taking me to meet my new friend Owen. We played in the pool. Well Owen played, I held the hose for an hour.


Owen got the hose away from me once. He showed me how to drink from it.
I have decided that I only want to drink from hoses from now on. That is why I refused to drink more than 4oz of anything today!

I got so tired at my new friends house that dad took me back to get mom and grandma Terri. I was asleep and mom had to wake me up and show me to people. Can't a guy get some rest?
So anyways, back in the car we go and with in 10 minutes were are stopped again. Grandma gets out of the car and when she comes back she has a doggie! This must be my lucky day. First a tent and tunnel, then swimming, and now a doggie!

Grandma kept the doggie with her. I didn't get to play with it.

On the long ride back home the only thing that kept me from screaming was mom biting my feet.



When you don't nap all day you get to do lots of fun stuff!

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

That is a look of pure loathing that Cole flashed the camera in the back seat! Like some one said, If looks could kill...I think the camera, the grandma, or the mommy would be dead. Car rides suck in general, so I am sure a 14 month old has got to be thinking not so much.