Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spiderman

I have been looking forward to this stage of childhood ever since my little cousin was the red power ranger for a good year of his life. Cole has really seemed to attach him self to the spiderman character and a few days ago Grandma Carole and Grandpa Glenn purchased him his first Spiderman costume (although I am going to have to purchase a back up because we are on day 3 of him wearing this costume (he even slept in it last night) and a a backup is going to be very necessary!!!! What can I say about Spiderman? Cole corrects you every time you say Cole by saying "I am Spiderman" The first day he had the costume on he was standing up a little bit higher than Siena and I overheard him saying to her "Do you remember me? I was Cole Fredy Thomas, but now I am Spiderman" Siena just gave him this blank stare but I was cracking up! He is so cute with his alter ego. Yesterday during his quite time (no naps for this guy anymore but I still need some free time to work on photography) Spiderman watched the newer spiderman cartoons on Mike's laptop on the desk next to mine. He was in Spiderman heaven.




No comments: