Tuesday, October 5, 2010

43 months


He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!  At 43 months, Cole can ride his bicycle (with training wheels) with lighting fast speed around the deck.  He uses all the moves he learned in gymnastics to climb up onto the kitchen counters to get into the cabinets for "treats".  He can pretty much color with in the lines but not perfectly yet.  He loves to watch Spiderman cartoons, ScoobyDoo, and The Sandlot (because he loves baseball right now).  Mike is in heaven because Cole will actually watch Giants games with him.  You can't say "oou" with out hearing "riebay" come from some where in the house.  He's really starting to feel comfortable with Siena to the point to realizing she's not as fragile as we once claimed.  The other day he told me he was bouncing on her.  Cole loves to ask me if he can run over and see Grandma and Grandpa and he will have this conversation with me about it:

C- Mommy can i go see grandma and grandpa
A- not now Cole
C- Please mommy, I will just run over there real fast and when they see me they will say "cole!" and then go like this (cole gives me a hug) then they will say "of course you can stay Cole".

How am I supposed to reisits that? 

He knows everything about everything.  We have totally normal conversations with him.  We don't use any type of baby talk.  If he doesn't understand then he will ask us what something means.

He has totally stopped taking nap.  Finished.  I am bummed because that means those precious 3 hours of mommy free time has been taken away.  I do have Cole do quite time which is usually him reading books, watching a few cartoons or playing quitely in the office while I get some work done.

He dresses himsefl, very well in fact.  He always comes to ask me if something matches or look cute.  He can button his pants, put his shirts on the correct direction and even get his shoes on.  It's great!!!

No comments: