Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chico weekend

I spent the weekend in Chico alone.  Mike stayed home with the kids.  I had 6 family sessions to photograph, I got to visit my good friend Kelli and her little miracle baby Haley.   I also got to finally meet in person my blogging friend Kristen!  We met at upper park just before sunset and snapped some shots of her cute little guy and gave her some pointers.  :-)  We had dinner at my most favorite restaurant in Chico, 5th Street Steakhouse!  They serve the most amazing Halibut.  It's breaded in hazelnut and pan fried and set on top garlic mashed potatoes and snap peas.  They then pour melted butter around the mashed potatoes.  Oh my, it's amazing.

The sunrise on my early morning drive to Chico.  This is off  of Matthews road near Marysville.



Heading to Upper Park on Wildwood dr.  Love, love, love Bidwell park.  It is a gem!



Little Jackson, Kristen's son.






2 comments:

andreamesple said...

aimee, your landscape photos are amazing!!!! yay for you!!!!! i love them!

Kristen said...

Love the pictures and thank you for everything! I think I may have to try the halibut next time. Come back again!