Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cole's first day of preschool

Cole made it though his first day of preschool!  I didn't cry when dropping him off.  I am proud of myself!!!!  :-)  He ran right in, labeled his cubby and took off for the train table.  He could have cared less if I was there or not, which I suppose is a good thing.












While he was gone for 4 hours, Siena and I had a pretty good time at home.  At first she was still a little pill.  Siena basically spends her entire day whining at your feet to be picked up and carried around.  It can be really draining.  But after about 2 hours, she FINALLY noticed that Cole was not around and suddenly her attitude changed.  She was happy, she gave me tons of attention and hugs and was totally different!

On the way home I asked Cole what he did in preschool.  He told me that he made a "jellobean fish" (jellyfish) and they sang a song about a fish who swims, rides a bike and brushes his teeth.  But then he stops talking and says "Wait and minute!  Fish don't brush their teeth or ride a bike.  Those grills are crazy!"  So Cole thinks his teachers are crazy.  Nice.

When we went to pick him up, he was at the rice table with the other kids.  He did not want to leave!  But luckily for me he walked out with out any MAJOR issues.

Here's to a wonderful first day of school!!!!

Now can some one please explain why kids have such giant back packs???


Can't you see how proud he is!!!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Aaagh I can't believe now grown up he is! Wasn't he JUST six weeks old?! So happy for him having fun in preschool!