Monday, August 30, 2010

Capitola weekend.

Our weekend in Capitola was a whirlwind trip but it was a lot of fun.  My mom and the kids and I left early friday morning to get down there at decent time.  I had to be at the wedding rehearsal at 3pm and then at the dinner at 6pm.  Everything was going great until we left the condo to go the store a few hours before I had to be at the site and the car started making a horrible screeching noise when we moved.  We called Auburn Honda and asked for a local Honda dealership so we could get the car there.  We got there with a very noisy car ride and luckily for us "Big Steve" found the piece of metal that we collected on the freeway stuck between the roater and caliper (who knows is that is even right) and pulled it out.  We were on our way!!!!!

Sunday morning at 7am, I met the newly married couple at the beach and we spent about an hour taking photos in their wedding attire.  So totally awesome!!  Mike and I spent the day (Saturday) photographing the wedding and got back to the condo around 9pm.  The kids and my parents played at the beach all day.





Sunday we walked around town, had breakfast with a view of the beach and then met up with my mom's best friend and her family for some beach time before we headed back home.

























No comments: