Saturday, July 10, 2010

Toy Story 3

Friday night I took Cole on a mommy and me date to see his first ever movie theatre movie.  We have waited this long because Cole does not have the attention span to sit though a movie at home so I was a little nervous about how he would be.  I was hoping that this little date might help with his bad behavior this week.

We went with Dylan, Nicole and Russ.  Mike and Siena stayed at home to install the water heater.  As you can see the boys were very excited for the movie to begin.  Since neither of them could sit in a seat alone (they don't weigh enough and it flips them up) they shared a seat together.  Cole lasted about 30 minutes in the chair and then he spent the rest of the movie lying on the gross floor below the seats.  I didn't care at that point because he wasn't flipping out.












1 comment:

andreamesple said...

cole is such a little boy! crazy how fast he is growing up!