Friday, July 2, 2010

Siena is using the potty!

Potty talk.  Read at your own risk.

This week Siena has become very interested in using the potty.  She will run to the bathroom if you ask her if she needs to go or sometime she will be tugging at your feet and it takes me a sec to realize what she wants but she is letting me know she wants to pee!

This is her "I have to pee face"



She gets so excited to go on to the potty.  She claps and smiles and laughs when she farts.




Cole really likes to be involved in Siena's bathroom time.  Here he is telling her to "point it down".  He also asked me where she pee's from and if Siena had a penis.  I told him that only boys have them.  He then say's "little guys and big guys and Siena's have penis's?" He really is a freaking crack up these days!




Saying bye bye to the pee.

3 comments:

marilyn lewis said...

would not a potty chair be helpful, so she could do it by herself ? I SO ENJOY SEEING YOUR TWO HAVING SUCH A GOOD LIFE . MANY THANKS FOR THE POSTS.

The Fredy Family said...

She doesn't like using the little potty because Cole doesn't use it. She is very "i do what big brother does and that's it". It's pretty funny.

I am glad that you enjoy the blog Marilyn!!

Esther and Brian said...

holly cow...girls are so much faster in so many things, aren't they? do you see a big difference between cole and siena, aimee? simply because of their gender, i mean...like speech too?

could ms.siena fly over and teach my boys the potty? i have not even started...:(