Friday, July 9, 2010

Patience

I am doing my best not to lose my patience at the moment.  This entire week has been one GIANT test.  Cole has been on one of the biggest attention getting sprees he has ever been on.  He wants 100% of everyones attention and when he doesn't get it he finds trouble.  He goes looking for anything to get into.  Tuesday evening when Mike walked out of the bathroom he proceeded to dump the entire bottle of very expensive hypoallergenic baby body wash in the tub along with the shower cleaner.  Thursday, while Katie ( the baby sitter) was making lunch Cole decided to dump half a bottle of Frebreeze on his sister.  He got put in a time out and Katie gave Siena a bath.  When she walked back into the room she caught Cole peeing all over his room.  This morning he has proceed to continue peeing on his toys and in my bedroom. I can't even look at him with out wanting to scream.

Last night the air conditioner stopped working.  2 hours later the water heater started spraying water out of the top of it.  Thank goodness I was still up when it happened.  I had really wanted to go to sleep early but I have so much to catch up on that I was still up when I heard what sounded like a sprinkler starting up.  If my office flooded I think I would have flipped out.  Seriously.  It would have ruined EVERYTHING.

And on a very sad note, a girl who I can remember being one of my first friends, passed away wednesday evening.  Her name was Alex and she lived in Fresno.  It's looking like a deadly reaction to a combination of her medications.  It's been years since I have seen her but it's still very sureal non the less.  So heres to a very crappy week, and hopefully it the awful days are behind me.


The kids watching the AC guy fix the air conditioner!!!!  Luckily it was just a bunch of ants that corroded the conductor (??)


Mike is supposed to be buying a new water heater today and installing it tonight!!  At least we have cold water for now.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aimee, I'm very sorry about the loss of your friend.
Take Care.

Esther and Brian said...

aimee, i just read this post...so sorry...hope that you are feeling better now...