Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hawaii

Early Friday morning I left for the Sacramento ariport to board a plane destined for Oahu (Hawaii).  I was going to photograph a very small wedding (5 people, 7 total including me and the officiant) and to do family photos.  It was going to be a very quick trip.  I flew back the next day and got in about 9:30 that night.  It was a great trip!  Once we landed we pretty much jumped in the car and spent the next few hours getting the flowers, meeting with the haridresser / make up lady, planning out the next day and so on.  Didn't get too much time to wander around and explore but I did manage to get some great photos from the balcony of my room that night and of course the next day on the beach.  I did get to fly first class on the way home which was way comfortable and the food was amazing!!!!  Loved it!!!!  Here are some of my pics from the weekend.  You can go here to see them all.



I love palm trees.  Plain and simple.


Kailua beach, where the wedding ceremony was held.


The view from my hotel room.


Again, more palm trees.




I developed a love affair with clouds on this trip.  Oh man was it amazing on ground and in the air!


My dinner meal in first class.  Braised beef with mashed potatoes, and roasted carrots, cabbage, fennel, and beet salad, and prawns over fried rice.  Dessert was banana parfait.


2 comments:

Esther and Brian said...

amazing photos, aimmee...did not realize that the trip was so short!

The Fredy Family said...

It was seriously the quickest trip I have ever taken with that great of distance. But it was worth every bit. The entire trip was paid for. :-)