Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am ONE!

That's me a year ago.


Here I am today!
Like my chompers???



Cole at One:


Walking?!?!? I've been walking since I was 9 1/2 months. I am super fast!

Words I know:


Dog - "Dawg"
Dada - None other than Mike. Try to get me to say "mama"! I laugh and say "dada"
Cat - "t sound"
Hank - "ka"


The final stats on weight and height will be in later this afternoon. I thought he was on his way to 24 pounds by 1 year however we have had a set back and 1/2 pound weight loss so we are off to the doc.


Eating:


I am one, I don't drink formula. Bring it near me and I will throw it at you!
I enjoy finger foods like organic white chedder cheese, crusty bread, puffs, and strawberries . I take my time, making mom wait over an hour for me to finish. I have her wrapped around my finger!



Sleeps:

Who needs sleep!?!?!? There is a whole room of toys waiting for me!

2 comments:

JCW said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.