Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Party To Me!

Welcome to MY birthday party


First order of business...

take family photo and not be happy about it

Second

Say hi to Dylan

Third

inform him that all binkys must be surrendered to me

Fourth

Earwax check on dad's ears

Fifth

Say hi to the ladies


Now that I am done smoozing I shall have a beer with Grandpa Dale.
Little does he know while he is smiling I am plotting to make his beer over flow
with one swift tap to the mouth of the bottle.
Dad taught me that trick!


Might as well enjoy a beer with the doggie so she doesn't feel left out

Meet my guests...














Drake was kind enough to console my doggie.
I had things to attend to.







Grandma kept trying to keep me out of trouble.
I had planned my escape...

By the time they stuck me in this chair I just wanted to sleep...
Why can't a guy be left alone to nap?





I guess this tastes ok

Hold on one sec, there's something in your teeth



Mom tried turing me into a present.



It's been a long day.
Being 1 isn't as easy as I thought.


1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

That is a true end to a good party...passed out in the same clothes, and dreaming of the new toys that will be waiting for him when he wakes up. Looks like you guys got a beautiful day, and such a great camera that takes awesome pictures!