Monday, September 12, 2011

San Francisco

On Sunday I had an engagement session in San Francisco and since I have been gone so much I really wanted to be able to spend time with the family as well so Mike and the kids came along with me for the day.  We took the kids to Pier 39 so they could watch the sea lions fight with each other.   Apparently the sea gulls have gotten quite aggressive because they will now fly right in to you if you are holding food and take it from you.  It's quite funny to watch the people get attached.










We took the kids on the carousal for the first time.  They loved it but didn't quite understand why they couldn't keep riding on it.  :-(







We went to get pizza after my session was over and luckily the restaurant was empty because our little still don't know how to behave in public places.  :-)



No comments: