Thursday, September 8, 2011

The best find ever!!!!!

Yesterday while driving home from work, I was telling Mike that I wanted to turn our garage into a natural light studio. Less than 20 minutes later I pull up to the post office and see a for sale flyer with these beauties on them and one other couch and chair! 1930's furniture! I was in shock! This is exactly what I would put in a studio. OMG I was so excited. 15 minutes later they were mine! $250 for both. Unreal. I can't believe they are mine. And they are in amazing condition!!! eek!!!


Excuse the photo. I'm blogging from the ipad2 and the camera isn't the best.

1 comment:

D-dawg said...

Aimee- I have totally been thinking the same thing- using the garage. Dave is not in agreement with me though because he obvioulsy likes to park the car in there! I LOVE the furniture you found-isn't that the best feeling? Finding something you love/have wanted/ for cheap!