Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow!

That big storm that was gonna cause me lots of grief with my infections has finally made it here.  I've was at work all day but it started snowing in Auburn, so if that's happening then you know it's getting crazy at our house which also means the freeway is gonna get shut down.  Cole was at his friends house for the afternoon and so I had to leave work and get to him which is up HWY 49.  Well there was a fatal accident on HWY 49 (big surprise) and it caused it to close.  Fortunately by the time I got there the HWY was open again.  There aren't too many other ways to get to him and the storm was getting worse.

It was a mess at the house with all the traffic and people who can't read that the freeway is closed.  So annoying!!!!
















No comments: